Robin teaches Dan how to properly pronounce entrepreneur, and Snoop Dogg makes an appearance. All this and more on Episode 008!
Additional topics discussed:
- Robin’s hobbies (that appear to be work, but Robin views as hobbies).
- The rollout of vaccines.
- Robin’s 40th Birthday party (That’s been postponed, but you all are invited).
- Is Foursquare still around?
- Robin wants to watch the forceful removal of Trump from the White House.
- Why Robin wants to see Trump create a media company.
- Belgian Beer!
- “Not too heavy, not too light, just the way we like our … beer.”
- Robin’s “other”.
- Forced to buy gear.
- What has changed the most for Tech.eu during the pandemic?
- Robin sucks at predictions.
- Buy Bitcoin. Don’t buy Bitcoin.
- Startup Lens Europe – What is it? Why?
- Entrepreneur? Entrepreeeeeneuuuuur? Entre pren eur.
- It’s the best time ever to be an entrepreneur.
- The best industries to work in as an entrepreneur.
- Early stage funding has dried up quite a bit. But everything beyond is booming.
- Damn this is a good reminder!
- Online events – mediocre.
- Events in 2021. Is the industry dead?
- Smaller is better.
- I miss SXSW.
- Dan’s attendence at Snoop Dogg’s secret show.
- Robin meets David Silverman (The Simpsons) and Darla K. Anderson (Monsters Inc.).
- Snoop is gettin’ virtual (with it).
- Mo’ money Mo problems.
- The 2020 Virtual Event Awards.
- Content is a sideshow.
- To The Point – Robin’s upcoming Virtual Event Series.
- Old Men Doing Podcasts.
Where to Find Us:
Find Robin at:
Find Dan at: