#VC #entrepreneurship #foodtech #sustainability #ecommerce
The summit will focus on:
- Food Security and Sustainability: Addressing Vulnerabilities Exposed by Climate Change and Population Growth
- D2C and E-commerce: Launching New Products in the COVID-19 Era
- Bench to Production: Overcoming Scaling Challenges to Bring Novel Proteins to Market
- The Future of Meat: Does the Answer Lie in Hybrid Products?
- Boosting Immunity: Functional Foods to Help Us Live Longer – and Healthier
- One Year On: How Have Consumption Habits Changed Post-COVID-19?
- Unpacking the Possibilities: What Materials Hold the Key to a Plastic-Free Future?
- Getting More Out of Plants: Entering the Next Phase of Plant-Based Ingredient Innovation
- Paths to Exit: How Has Coronavirus Impacted Investment Strategies?
- The Devil is in the Details: Is the Way We Label Food Fundamentally Flawed?
- The Rise of the Rest: Is Silicon Valley Losing its Luster?
- Navigating Regulatory Processes to Commercialize Products Faster
- Shooting for the Stars: Developing Technologies for Extra-Terrestrial Food Production
- Preventing Food Waste on an Industrial Scale Through Upcycling
Date: March 11-12, 2021
HQ: San Francisco, USA
futurefoodtechsf.com ($695 – $1195)